Recordings of individual firework articles such as rockets, airbombs, crackles, whistlers, cakes, roman candles, fountains, and shells. Multiple microphones and perspectives were used in an isolated location with clean reverb trails.
Also includes recordings of new year celebration in suburb with loopable squences and simulated firework sequences through arrangement of individual recordings.
Sound Pack Details
- Number of Audio Files: 3176 (16.9 GB, 12.5 GB zipped)
- File Format: Broadcast WAVE (.wav) files in ZIP Archive
- Quality: 192 kHz, 24 bits
- Meta Tags: Description, Keywords, and Sound Pack Details.
- Sound Devices 788T
- Sound Devices 633 + Sound Devices 442
- 2 x Sennheiser MKH 8040 ORTF Stereo (via SD788T)
- Schoeps CCM41 + CCM8 M/S Stereo, both M/S encoded and decoded versions included (via SD788T)
- Sanken CO100K Mono (via SD633)
- 2 x DPA 4061 Stereo A/B (via SD633)
- 2 x Rode NT5 Mono - medium and distant range (via SD633 + SD442)
- Rode NTG3 Mono (via SD633 + SD442)
Add To cart